Posted by Michael David on June 8, 2013
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
757 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-8358
Why choose cancer care at UCLA?
- A Comprehensive Cancer Center: Patients benefit from a full range of care and support services from doctors, clinics, centers and hospitals crossing over 40 scientific and medical disciplines. JCCC is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Reports as the best cancer center in California, and one of the top ten in the U.S.
- UCLA: A world-class medical center integrated with a research and teaching university, UCLA is consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Reports as the best medical center in the western United States and one of the best three hospitals in the country. More than 100 UCLA physicians are listed among the Best Doctors in America.
- The Most Advanced Treatment: JCCC has established an international reputation for developing new cancer therapies, providing the best in experimental and traditional treatments. Successful targeted therapies such as Herceptin, Gleevec, and Sprycel were developed based on basic science performed in UCLA laboratories and clinical trials with UCLA patients.
- An Interdisciplinary Approach: More than 350 of our physicians and scientists work across areas such as immunology, genetics, geriatrics, hematology, public health, dentistry and nursing to provide patients with comprehensive yet specialized treatment.
More Than Treatment: Patients have access to a full range of services, including early detection, prevention, education, wellness, nutritional guidance, survivorship and psychological support.
- Collaboration: Close collaboration between researchers and physicians leads to scientific discoveries and improved cancer detection, prevention and treatment for patients.
- Many Locations: Clinics, centers and hospitals are located in Westwood, Santa Monica, Pasadena and Santa Clarita. Clinical trials are offered across California and the United States.
Source: UCLA Health. Cancer Services
Leave a Comment