1 in 4 male deaths are due to heart disease.
- In America, 73.7% of adult males are obese and overweight (CDC)
- Heart disease is the #1 killer of men in the United States – 1 in 4 deaths. (CDC)
- 1 in 3 men will be diagnosed with cancer
- 1 in 5 will die of cancer. (America Cancer Society 2018)
- 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer
- 1 man in 41 will die of prostate cancer (American Cancer Society)
- Read more about Prostate Cancer
- Cancers Associated with Overweight and Obesity Make Up 40% of Cancers Diagnosed in the USA (CDC)
- 90% of the nation’s $3.3 trillion in annual health care expenditures are for people with mostly preventable chronic health conditions and mental health conditions (CDC) – $3.65 trillion in 2018
- We know most chronic diseases can be prevented with lifestyle interventions (CDC)
- 79% of suicides committed are by men (CDC)
- Males are 4x more likely than females to commit suicide. (CDC)
- 40% of men don’t get an annual checkup (MENtion Survey/ Cleveland Clinic)
- 53% of men say their health isn’t something they talk about (MENtion Survey/ Cleveland Clinic)
Start your PREVENTION, RISK REDUCTION and OUTCOME IMPROVEMENT today.
Get help today.
Suicide Prevention Hotline
American Cancer Society Cancer Help Line
Join our social media communities, hundreds of thousands strong.
Mental Health is Men’s Health.