Many store-bought ranch dressings are loaded with additives and artificial ingredients. They often contain oils and sugar too. Making your own homemade ranch is simple, and delicious! We also have a cashew-based ranch and a pumpkin-seed based ranch on the website. This ranch is made with tahini, a sesame seed paste.
Enjoy it with one of our salad combos, or mix it up! Serve it on top of roasted potatoes and cooked veggies. We included a recipe below for you! Enjoy!
1/4 cup tahini
1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
1-2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1 date, pitted
2 tablespoons parsley
2 tablespoons dill
1/2- 1 cup water, adjust to desired texture
4 sweet potatoes
1-2 (15 oz ) can of chickpeas
1 large onion, diced
2 cups broccoli, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
3-4 cups kale, chopped
Follow us for health and recipe tips
- Combine all the ingredients together in a blender. Blend until smooth. Adjust water to desired texture. Start with less and add more as needed.
- Serve dressing over green salads.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Roast the sweet potatoes for 40-60 minutes, or until desired texture.
- Drain the chickpeas. Line a pan with parchment paper. Roast the chickpeas for 30-40 minutes or until desired texture.
- Wash and chop the veggies. In a pan, sauté the onion in a splash of water until translucent. Add in the broccoli, cook until tender. Just before finishing, add in the tomatoes and kale. Cook until desired texture.
- Stuff the potatoes with the veggies. Drizzle on the ranch dressing. Enjoy!