Avocado and grapefruit make a delicious duo, balancing each other out with their tastes and textures. This salad is so light and refreshing, perfect for a spring or summer side dish.
- 1 large grapefruit , cubed
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 6-8 cups of fresh spinach (or other preferred greens)
- 2-3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (optional)
- Pepper to taste (optional)
Follow us for health and recipe tips
- Wash the fruit and vegetables.
- Slice the tomatoes. Peel and cube the avocado and grapefruit into 1-2 inch chunks.
- Mix the balsamic and olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine the greens, fruit, vegetables, and the vinaigrette. Add more dressing, as needed. Toss together.
- Serve with soup, veggie sandwiches, or lentil pesto pasta.